Just The Food
- "1 pound ground sirloin"
- "¼ pound ground pork",
- "Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste",
- "1 small red onion, sliced ¼ inch thick",
- "½ cup apple cider vinegar",
- "¼ cup olive oil",
Make the burger:
- Using your hands, mix the sirloin and pork together, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties, each about ½ inch thick.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook until lightly charred on the bottom, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Flip and top each patty with 1 slice of cheese. Grill to desired doneness, about 4 to 5 more minutes for medium.
- Grill the buns for 1 minute until lightly charred.